Saturday, July 19, 2008

Thing #23-In Summary

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?

I liked on line image maker, teacher tube and the Awards List.
2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?

I never knew there were so many resources out there and so convenient.
3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

Having so many people and sources available so quickly and easily.
4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?

I loved all of the instructions and they were definitely needed. I thought the program was great, just maybe putting the steps in a bulleted format would make it easier to read.

5. If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?

Yes!
6. How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?

Truly amazing. It has made me feel that I can do things on the computer I never thought I could.
7. Now go and comment on some of the other Players' blogs?

I loved trying to figure out who the person is by reading their blog.

3 comments:

VWB said...

have been waiting to read your answers?

VWB said...

Congratulations on completing your summer technology adventure!

Grendel said...

Hooray, hooray! You did it! Congratulations!