Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thing #9


I find all of them fairly easy to get around on. I got the image to your right from Bloglines. Google Search Blog was easy also. I have always been a "Yahoo Searcher", but I am starting to like Google searches. Topix was ok not really a like or dislike for it. Technorati was good, but lots of information thrown at you. When I searched for Scrapbooking, however, it took me to video clips from UTube about scrapbooking. That was neat. I have found students are big on searching google for things, I'm not sure they would use Technorati, unless they were directed specifically to go there and it is a little overwhelming at first--lots of infomation to read through.

1 comment:

Grendel said...

That is what most players say, although there are a few who choose it over others! To each his own, I guess. :)