Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thing #8--RSS

1. I found sites and put them on my google account. It is really great to have access to the news you want. I did the "fun" and "sports" catagories. I found it extremely fascinating to be able to link to so many sources, but then narrow it down to just the ones you want.
2. I think I could use this in my classroom, because I teach Business classes and we could keep up to date on current businesses, stocks, mergers, etc.
3. Libraries could use this alot when students are assigned a specific topic to research and the library could help narrow the information for the students to exactly what they want and need.

1 comment:

Grendel said...

Yes, this would be useful for both of us, for me in the library and you in business. Another player thought it would be great to use to keep up with the market, too.